Avocado is considered one of the fruits, which contains approximately twenty types of vitamins, and various minerals such as potassium that helps reduce blood pressure. It also contains vitamin B, which helps protect the body from various diseases and infections. It also contains lutein which is considered one of Antioxidants that maintain eye health, avocado is distinguished, unlike other fruits, because it contains a high amount of monounsaturated fats that help reduce cholesterol in the blood, as well as it contains a high amount of fiber, and in this article will be mentioned the benefits of avocado for the face And how to prepare avocado mask for the face.
Avocado benefits for the face
Avocado has many benefits that are countless for the skin, as it contains many substances that help in giving the skin youthfulness and youthful and bright appearance, and here is a statement of some of the benefits of avocado for the face:
- Avocado helps moisturize and nourish the skin, because it contains many vitamins that are easily absorbed from the skin.
- Avocado is an excellent antioxidant that helps treat many skin problems.
- Avocado has the ability to help heal wounds quickly, because it contains folic acid and oleic, which help form collagen.
- Avocado treats pimples and pimples on the skin, because it contains anti-inflammatory substances.
- Avocado is used to treat sunburn, as it contains vitamin E, vitamin D, and carotene, which are important for protecting the skin from sunlight.
Avocado mask for the face
Avocado face mask helps solve many skin problems, such as dry skin, pimples and pimples, or skin inflammation, etc. In what comes a statement of some types of avocado mask for the face that are recommended to use:
- Avocado and honey: This mask is easily applied to the skin, and it is preferred to use for dry skin owners, and it is recommended to mix appropriate quantities of avocado and honey, and put it on the skin for fifteen minutes and then wash it with warm water, this mask helps in moisturizing the skin and reducing the risk of infection resulting from the skin About peeling.
- Avocado and lemon: This mask is characterized by its ability to control the amount of oily oils present on the skin, therefore it is preferable to use it for owners of oily skin, it is recommended to mix avocado, lemon and egg white with each other to form a mixture, then it is recommended to put it on the skin for twenty minutes and then wash it with warm water.
- Avocado and Banana: This mask is characterized by its ability to reduce pimples and pimples present on the skin. It helps the skin appear brightly. It is recommended to mix avocado and banana with egg white, then apply it to the skin for fifteen minutes and then wash it with water.
- Avocado and Cucumber: This mask is used to cleanse the skin and treat acne, so it is advisable to mix avocado with cucumber juice and olive oil, apply on the skin for fifteen minutes, then wash it with lukewarm water.
- Avocado, oats and olive oil: this mask helps remove all blackheads and dark spots in the skin, it is recommended to use avocado with oats and a tablespoon of olive oil in addition to a teaspoon of milk, and put the mixture on the skin for half an hour, and when removing it is advised to rub the skin to help remove black heads.