Aloe vera is a type of aloe vera, and one of the oldest known and used plants, to provide benefits for the skin, health, and weight loss. The leaves of this plant contain amounts of clear aloe vera gel. This gel consists of large quantities of water, in addition to containing various proteins, It also contains essential vitamins to maintain skin and good health, such as vitamin A B, C, E, in addition to containing complex carbohydrates that help in feeding the plant, because aloe vera contains vitamin C, E, it helps to make the skin moist and supple, in addition to Give the skin a youthful and mesh look Parchment, Aloe Vera gel is characterized by its anti-bacterial and viral nature and its components, which helps to treat many skin diseases such as dermatitis after peeling, Aloe Vera is characterized by the ability to use it for all skin types; dry skin, oily skin, sensitive skin, and in this article the benefits will be mentioned Aloe vera for the face, and some useful mixtures
Benefits of aloe vera for the face
Aloe vera was known from the eternity as a doctor used to treat many diseases, as the ancient Ionion used to use it to treat many diseases, from baldness to insomnia, and Queen Cleopatra used to use it for her face due to the benefits of aloe vera for the face, and here is a statement of the most important benefits of aloe vera for the face:
- Aloe vera is known to contain anti-bacteria, viruses, and fungi, which helps reduce facial inflammation and treats many skin diseases.
- Aloe vera has cooling feature, it helps in treating sunburn for the skin.
- Aloe Vera helps treat rashes on the skin.
- Among the benefits of aloe vera for the face, reduce the signs of aging, aging and wrinkles.
- It is possible to use aloe vera gel that contains granules to exfoliate the skin, as it helps to replenish skin cells.
- Aloe Vera gel is used to lighten the skin, remove black and dark spots from the skin and even out skin tone.
- Aloe Vera gel helps treat the effects of acne blisters, and the wounds they cause.
Skin blends using aloe vera
After mentioning the benefits of aloe vera for the face, the mixtures that help in obtaining these benefits will be mentioned a lot, and here is a statement of some of the skin mixes that are used to maintain the look, smooth, and shining complexion:
- Aloe Vera Mask: Aloe Vera Mask is used to whiten the skin and remove dark and dark spots from it, by applying it to the skin for a specific period of time.
- Aloe vera, honey and lemon: This mask is used to lighten the skin. It is recommended to mix a tablespoon of aloe vera with a tablespoon of honey and lemon juice until the mixture is homogeneous, then put the mixture on the skin and massage it quietly, and upon completion wash the face with lukewarm water.
- Aloe vera and almond oil: This mask is used to moisturize the skin, it is recommended to mix a tablespoon of aloe vera with a teaspoon of almond oil until the mixture is homogeneous, then put on the skin and left for a quarter of an hour, and then wash the face with lukewarm water.
- Aloe and Neem Soap: This soap is recommended for the face, as it helps to remove acne and its effects.
- Aloe vera and rose water: To lighten the skin, it is recommended to mix the right amount of aloe vera with the right amount of rose water, and put it on the face until it dries, and it is recommended to use this mask twice a week.
- Aloe vera, honey and turmeric: This mask is used to lighten the skin, it is recommended to put an appropriate amount of honey, aloe vera and turmeric and mix it well, then put the mixture on the skin, leave it for twenty minutes, then wash it with lukewarm water, and it is recommended to repeat this recipe two to three times per week.