Dogs belong to the family of mammals and the canidae family, and they are one of the animals that mainly feed on meat. Dogs are the first type that has been domesticated and selectively bred to control different behaviors, sensory capabilities, and physical features. Dog types differ greatly in shape, size, and colors. One of the most important working animals, as it has provided many works for humans, such as hunting, grazing, protection, pulling loads, and helping people with special needs. A discussion will be devoted to talking about Rottweiler dogs, how to care for them, how to train them, and about diseases affecting this type of dog.
Rottweiler dogs are one of the types of working dogs. This type of dog was like a guard dog, a killer dog, a traction dog, a rescue dog and a police dog. These dogs are known for their outward appearance and distinctive color. Root dogs range from 22 to 27 inches, while ranging Weighing between 90 to 110 lbs. These dogs are distinguished by their coarse and short black coats with brown marks on the head, chest and legs. These dogs are among the animals that have a very high intelligence and confidence, although this type requires a regular training system to learn Social skills, the Rottweiler strain has originated The first time in Germany in 1901, and then appeared in America by the American Kennel Club in 1931.
How to take care of Rottweiler dogs
Rottweiler dogs have many of the qualities that make them one of the most popular dogs in humans, such as: their intelligence, bravery and loyalty, and many other characteristics. To breed one of these dogs it is necessary to know how to care for them, and in the following we will talk about the appropriate method of caring for these dogs:
- It must be ensured that this type of dog is suitable for anyone who wants to raise it.
- He should get the appropriate vaccine and treatment to get rid of the worms, and many different tests must be done before bringing the puppy home.
- The Rottweiler must be practiced by walking for 30 minutes every day in order to release energy and stay healthy.
- Maintain the puppy’s coat by combing it once a week and making sure its nails are short.
- Provide high-quality foodstuffs, as you must search for food in which meat is one of the basic ingredients.
- Provide a suitable dish for the puppy and serve food inside this dish.
- Walk with the puppy regularly.
- Starting a puppy’s socialization at an early age, such as introducing him to many other pets or training him in how to deal with humans.
- Register the puppy in the dog’s social areas.
How to train Rottweiler dogs
Rottweiler dogs have been used in many activities to serve humans, such as: guarding, hunting, raising cattle, and helping people with special needs. In order to breed this type of dog, it is necessary to provide appropriate training for him. In what comes next, we will talk about the way these dogs are trained:
- Understanding Rottweiler dogs and their training requirements: obtain basic knowledge of the breed of this type of dog. Understand the mood of a Rottweiler before trying to train him. Although they are loyal and loving dogs, they can be aggressive. Develop a training plan that can be followed up continuously, helping to identify the dog’s personality. If there is not enough time to train a dog, a professional trainer must be found.
- Begin training the dog: It is a good idea to start training the dog when he is young. Socializing dogs by exposing them to dogs and other people, to help them become less aggressive. Training him through short training courses. Be patient during the dog’s training process. Avoid physical discipline and screaming while training the dog.
- How to train at home: Begin training the dog on simple orders, to ensure that a naughty dog is brought up and well behaved. Teach the dog to carry out the sitting order. Teach the dog to prevent wrong behaviors, by using the word no. Teaching the dog to stop is one of the most difficult orders as it requires a lot of patience. Teaching the dog to come after teaching him to stop. Teach the dog not to bark, bite, and jump at people.
The Rottweiler dogs are a relatively breed free of diseases, but suffer from the threats of articular dysplasia. Because of this disease, Rottweiler breed clubs have X-ray testing devices. Rottweilers also suffer from the threats of osteomyelitis, where this disease affects On the shoulder joints, and spoke as a result of the rate of rapid growth of the breed, the UK and Denmark surveys and veterinary data in the UK have been able to determine the average age of these dogs, which was from 8 to 10 years, and in what comes will talk about some other diseases that may affect dogs Root Weiler:
- Bone sarcoma: This disease is one of the most common causes of early death.
- Parvovirus: It is a highly infectious and deadly dog disease that affects dogs and small puppies.
- Obesity: This disease is caused by a lack of exercise, and the consequences of obesity may be very serious.
- Other diseases: arthritis, difficulty breathing, diabetes, heart failure, reproductive problems, and skin diseases.