Corn starch is one of the most important types of carbohydrates found in the diet, and corn starch accounts for 50% of the body’s daily needs of carbohydrates, and also represents 50% to 70% of the caloric content that humans consume, and starch is found in the walls of many tuberous plants such as Potatoes, and in a number of grains such as corn, wheat, oats, and rice, and corn starch is one of the multiple uses or food items, and almost no home is devoid of this healthy product. One of the most important uses of corn starch in cooking is that it gives density to many It is a kind of soup, and it can be used in the bread bread T bread, and in this article will talk about the benefits of corn starch for the skin.
The benefits of cornstarch for the skin
Corn starch can be used in many ways beneficial to the health of the body and skin, and corn starch is one of the most important ingredients that are present in face care powders for the many benefits, and the benefits of corn starch for the following skin:
- Most of the face care powders and children’s powder powders were made from a substance called talc, but these days this substance has been replaced with cornstarch, because it is safer on the skin and skin than talcum powder, which is used to transfer the dye to the powder and prevent it from clumping.
- Among the benefits of cornstarch for the skin, it helps to absorb the oils and fats produced by the skin, by applying it and spreading it evenly over all the skin and the edges of the face, and people have used a powder called corn silk since ancient times to help absorb excess oils and maintain Skin is moist and preventing drying, because using some products that reduce other skin oils may cause a backlash.
- Using cornstarch instead of children’s powder found in commercial stores helps to avoid problems that arise as a result of its use, such as the powder clumping and collecting as a result of the presence of sweat, or it can sometimes lead to increased oil secretion, and cornstarch also helps reduce the growth and reproduction of microorganisms such as Other bacteria and parasites on the surface of the skin.
How to keep skin healthy
There are many methods that can be followed to maintain the health of the skin, and knowing the type of person’s skin is one of the most important steps that help in this. There are dry, oily or sensitive skin, and the ways to maintain the health of the skin are as follows:
- Cleaning the skin: You should clean the skin or face twice a day at least, using a good skin-cleaning product that does not dry out or leave the skin tight after washing. Cleaning the skin helps to lighten its pores and reduce the accumulated oils on them.
- Serum use: Serums or skincare products contain vitamins such as vitamin C, vitamin E, and retinol, and these vitamins and vitamins provide health and freshness to the skin.
- Moisturizing the skin: You can use many of the skin moisturizers on the market, and most types of skin that need daily hydration are dry skin, and moisturizing the skin helps give it shine and health.