Some people often think that the dark circles in the lower eyelids are caused by fatigue and lack of sleep, although this may be one of the reasons, but there are other reasons for the presence of dark circles under the eye, such as natural aging, and the dark circles can be under the eyes Purple or blue to dark brown or black, depending on skin tone, and these circles are rarely a cause for concern, but people may want to reduce the appearance of dark circles for cosmetic reasons, and in some cases, dark circles under the eyes can indicate the need for change In lifestyle, like Improve sleep habits or diet, and we will discuss in this article how to treat dark circles with honey.
Causes of dark circles
Dark circles may make the person older, as it may be difficult to get rid of them, and usually appear in the elderly, in addition to people from non-white ethnic groups, and although fatigue may seem the most logical explanation for this situation, there are a number Among the factors that can contribute to the appearance of dark circles under the eyes, and in most cases, there is no cause for concern and does not require medical attention, and the area under the eyes may be darker due to hyperpigmentation caused by narrowed blood vessels, or because of the thinning of the skin in the area Surrounding the eyes, the causes leading to the occurrence of th can be mentioned Dark circles under the eyes, after which dark circles will be treated with honey as follows:
- Bad sleep habits and lack of sleep.
- Allergies, including hay fever.
- The body produces more melanin, which leads to hyperpigmentation.
- Excessive sun exposure.
- Low levels of adipose tissue around the eyes.
- Iron deficiency anemia.
- Thinning of the skin under the eyes.
- Frequent rubbing of the eyes.
- Thyroid disease.
- Genetic genetics.
- Inflammation of the skin.
- Extreme fatigue, or a person remaining awake after a few hours of normal sleep time can cause dark circles under the eyes.
- Aging and aging.
- Eye fatigue due to the prolonged use of the computer and watching TV.