Skin color difference
Everyone wants to have a smooth skin in terms of color and texture, but most people have parts of the face in a different color than the other parts, for example the area around the mouth is darker than the rest of the face, and the face may be lighter than the neck, as the redness and acne scar and spots that appear Due to age and long exposure to sunlight, the complexion appears in several heterogeneous colors. The heterogeneity of the skin color can be hidden by using a layer of foundation and concealer, and after that the skin appears in one color, but instead of concealing the imperfections it can be removed and disposed of forever and enjoy healthy and bright skin, using natural materials that make a person control the inconsistency of his skin color, and the article will deal with Detail methods of uniform skin tone.
Ways to standardize skin tone
Many factors affect the color of the skin, the appearance of a problem such as pimples or pigmentation affects the general appearance of the face, so when it comes to obtaining a single, consistent skin color, the factors that caused the color harmony must be identified and treated all of them, and doctors divide the factors that affect the harmony of the skin To factors that affect the texture and others that affect the color, so the methods of unifying successful skin color are those that work to remove excess pigmentation and protect the skin to avoid the return of the problem, and there are two types of solutions: home and medical that require asylum to the specialist to get the appropriate treatment.
Ways to standardize home skin color
The way to obtain pure monochromatic skin begins with proper skin care, and there are many ways to standardize skin tone that can be applied at home using available materials, which help remove pigmentation and reduce heterogeneity, the most famous of which are:
- Using a mixture of turmeric, milk, and lemon juice: Milk and lemon help clean your skin and reduce pigmentation. Turmeric also contains antioxidants that keep the skin consistent and delay the aging process, and can be prepared at home as follows: 2 tablespoons of plain yogurt. 1 teaspoon of turmeric. صغيرة teaspoon of lemon juice. Mix all ingredients in a clean bowl. Spread on the face and massage in circular motions for two minutes. Leave the mixture to dry, then wash it with cold water.
- Preparing a lemon scrub, sugar and coconut oil: lemon juice reduces the pigmentation, and sugar scales the dead cells, while coconut oil gives excellent moisture. This scrub can be prepared as follows: 1 teaspoon of coconut oil. 1 tablespoon of sugar. صغيرة teaspoon of lemon juice. Then the mixture is applied to the face and distributed gently, then rubbed, and then washed with lukewarm water.
- Use of vitamin C preparations: One of the easiest ways to standardize skin color is to use a lotion or serum that contains vitamin C topically, as it helps to reduce the production of melanin pigment that causes darkening of some areas of the skin.
Methods of uniform skin color
Some ways to standardize skin tone require the use of a doctor, to obtain prescription drugs, or to make some solutions in the clinic, and these solutions are characterized by giving quick results, but they are expensive, and are usually resorted to in the case of stubborn pigments that do not respond to home remedies, the most famous of which are:
- The use of hydroquinone preparations: brown spots are produced on the face due to increased secretion of the pigment melanin, and when the layers of the skin accumulate on top of each other without peeling the skin, the concentration of brown increases, while when peeling, some brown spots may remain, and the hydroquinone product can be used that reduces brown spots and color through Reducing the production of melanin in the lower layers of the skin, after consulting a doctor.
- The use of lasers: the use of lasers to treat pigmentation helps to unify the color of the skin, by reducing stains resulting from exposure to the sun or aging, as it reduces the color of scars and redness of the skin, and is performed in the clinic under medical supervision.