Skin peeling is usually considered an old tradition, to give the skin youthfulness and youthful appearance, and there are many methods used to exfoliate the skin, including mechanical peeling, which has few side effects, and creams that contain granules such as apricots, peaches, coffee, are used. Jojoba seeds, clay, in addition to soluble substances such as table salt and sugar. These materials can be mixed with vegetable oil or aloe vera gel and applied on the face, and chemical peeling, which is usually used as chemicals that are placed on the face, preferably under the supervision of i Pep in order to prevent side effects, and among the most famous examples of chemical peels are lactic acid and salicylic acid and others, and in this article the benefits of skin peels will be mentioned.
Benefits of peeling the skin
Skin peeling is defined as a process that aims to remove dead skin and increase blood flow in the blood vessels in the face, which leads to the regeneration of skin cells, and the benefits of skin peeling are many and almost countless, and care must be taken not to exaggerate the skin peeling, because this increases the chance of skin infections, and the possibility Change the color of the skin to a dark color, and the appearance of acne on the face, and here is a statement of the most important benefits of peeling the skin:
- Helps get rid of dead skin, and rejuvenate skin cells.
- It helps to increase blood flow in the capillaries in the facial area, which helps the face appear bright and youthful.
- Helps remove facial hair.
- It gives the skin antioxidants, which help protect the skin from acne and dark pigments.
- It helps reduce signs of aging on the face, such as wrinkles around the eye.
- It helps reduce the size of pores on the face to look younger.
- Helps moisturize and nourish the skin.
- Helps soothe skin and remove blackheads.
- It helps to remove impurities from the face and oily substances sticking to the skin.
- It stimulates collagen production in the skin, giving it a youthful appearance.
- It helps skin care products penetrate deep into the skin.
Tips when using skin scrubs
After the benefits of skin peeling have been mentioned, it is worth mentioning the most important tips that should be followed when using skin exfoliators, in order to keep the skin moist and smooth, and reduce side effects that occur as a result of the wrong use of skin exfoliators, and here is a statement of some of these tips:
- Performing exfoliation once a week, because continuous exfoliation leads to dry skin.
- It is preferable to use a lotion appropriate for your skin to wash, in addition to a steam bath containing chamomile or rose water in order to open the pores of the skin thus facilitating the process of removing impurities deposited on the face.
- Peelings that contain vitamin A, and acids in fruits such as the use of orange or lemon slices on the face, are preferred because they contain antioxidants and help reduce facial infections after exfoliation.
- Apply the exfoliant to the skin and rub it, either using hands or using a soft skin loofah, and it is rubbed in a circular manner to ensure that the dead skin is removed on the skin, and left for ten minutes.
- It is recommended to apply moisturizing creams to the skin after finishing the peeling process, in order to reduce the drying of the skin.
- Peeling is recommended at night, to avoid harmful sunlight, and a sunscreen is recommended to reduce UV damage.
- It is preferable not to sleep immediately after the peeling process, in order to prevent the skin from contact with the pillow, as this increases the irritation of the skin.